This site contains so-called cookies. According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on July 25, 2003, anyone visiting a site with cookies will be informed that the site contains cookies, what these cookies are used for and how cookies can be avoided. A cookie is a small data file that websites store on your computer so that they can recognize your computer the next time you visit the site. Cookies are used on many websites to allow a visitor access to various features. The information in the cookie is possible to use to follow a user's browsing. A cookie file is passive and can not spread computer viruses or other malware.
Cookies are used as tools. in order to:
- Save settings for how a website should be displayed (resolution, language, etc.)
- Enable encryption of transmission on the Internet by sensitive information
- Enable observation of how users access the site and thus gather evidence for how the site can generally be developed
- Link the user's exposure to advertising on websites to his transactions in e-commerce as a basis for calculating site and ad network compensation
- Gather information about users' behaviors to customize and restrict the content and advertisements of visited websites to these behaviors.
Cookies and other technologies that store or retrieve data from the user's computer may only be used with the user's consent. Consent can be given in different ways, for example, through the browser and browsing the site. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set which cookies are allowed, blocked or deleted in your browser's settings. Read more about how to do this in the browser's help section and for more information, see http://www.minacookies.com/allt-om-cookies/.